1 – Payments
- A deposit of 25% of the total order value must be taken to confirm your stationery & production slot
- Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
- The balance payment is due 4 weeks prior to the agreed production slot
- Failure to pay the balance 2 weeks prior to your production slot will result in your order being cancelled
- Payments should be made via BACS or by cheque. BACS details are provided at time of ordering
2 – Postage & Packaging
- Postage will be via Royal Mail for small parcels and a courier for large parcels
- Tracking number will be provided for large parcels via courier
- Postage costs will be stated at the time of order on your Order Details Form
- If you live in the local area, collection for your stationery can be arranged at no extra cost
3 – Samples
- Samples are available in all designs, and are fully customisable
- Samples are chargeable
- Postage is charged accordingly for samples
4 – Production of your order
- Following receipt of your deposit, a production slot will be booked. This will be based on the next space available taking into account your requirements, or specific date requested.
- All text relating to your order is required at the time of payment of you final balance
- It is advisable to order ‘spare’ invitations/stationery at the time of placing your order. Rella Invites can not be held responsible if you wish to add additional items at a later date and stock materials do not match
- You will be advised on your order confirmation form of the lead time of you order5
5 – Cancellations
- In the event of the customer cancelling an order, any moneys already paid will be lost and the production slot will be released
- Cancellation orders are non transferable
6 – Proofs
- A proof of your wedding stationery will be emailed to you prior to your production slot. It is essential that you check the proof thoroughly to ensure all details are correct and that there are no spelling errors.
- It is your responsibility to make sure all guest names, table names and all other items are spelled correctly.
- Production will not commence on your invitations until the proof has been approved by return email. Delays in providing your approval may delay the start of work on your order
- Any changes to invitations requested after your approval are agreed at the discretion of Rella Invites and will depend on production stage and time scale
7 – Damage
- All of our invitations and reception stationery are very carefully packaged. In the unlikely event that any items are damaged, it must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Each resolution will differ dependant on timescales and damage incurred
8 – Our Designs
- Due to the nature of our handmade invitation and stationery, items appearance may vary slightly from each other, and any previous samples ordered.
- Prices are subject to change. However orders that have been paid in full will not be affected.
- The ribbon colours that are provided by Rella Invites via website or pictures, may not be a true representation of the colours through your screen. If you wish to see exact colours, you should ask for us to send you samples of ribbon at a small charge.
- Rella Invites holds the right to take and use pictures of all stationery created on social media for advertisement, unless asked by the customer otherwise.